- “Will Losing Net Neutrality Kill the Digital Museum“. Inverse.com. June 2018.
- “Cultural Inclusion and Exclusion“. BBC World Service’s Cultural Frontline. July 2016.
- “Net Neutrality Matters to Museums” Center for the Future of Museums (AAM) blog. July 2018.
- “Pokémon GO in Museums: Gotta Visit ’em All” MuseumHack Blog. July 2016. (reposted)
- “Your First Visual Arts Crush“. Arts Section, The New York Times. August 2013.
- “Printing the Future” Center for the Future of Museums (AAM) blog. October 2012.
- “Not Just for Kids: Playful Experience for All Visitors.” Museum Computer Network. November 2016.
- “Using Selfie Culture to Engage Audiences.” American Alliance of Museums. May 2016.
- “The Potential for Interactions Between the ‘Expert Web’ and Museums”. University of Leicester. June 2017
- “Social Media in Museums” Guest lecture for Museums and the Digital Age. Rochester Institute of Technology. October 2016.
Popular Press Mentions
- The Sun. “FROCKY HORROR Met Gala 2017: From Katy Perry’s Thinly-Veiled Catastrophe To Madonna’s Camo Combo These Are The Worst Looks On This Year’s Red Carpet“
- Hyperallergic, “Pokémon Go Users Flock to Museums, Passing Picasso in Search of Pikachu“
- Yahoo Travel, “Let Steve Buschemi Walk You Through a Prison! Celebrity Audio Tours From Around the World“
- Decker, Juilee. Museums in Motion: An Introduction to the History and Functions of Museums. Rowman & Littlefield. 2017.